HAP Program in Hawaii

1.  Are you a service member stationed in Hawaii and upside down on your home? (it is worth less than what you owe on it) 
2.  Did you buy your home prior to July 1, 2006?
3.  Are you on orders to PCS from Hawaii to a location more than 50 miles away?
4.  Was this home your primary residence in Hawaii?
5.  Was this PCS move ordered prior to Sep 30, 2010?

If you answered YES to these questions, you may be eligible to sell your house in Hawaii under the Homeowners Assistance Program or HAP.

You will need a real estate agent in Hawaii to help you navigate through this complex procedure.  Call or email me for more information.  I look forward to helping you.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Comment